Medical Nutrition - Eugene Chiropractor
Medical, or clinical, nutrition is the use of nutrition at therapeutic doses in a customized evidence-based system to help reduce symptoms and treat or prevent disease. It is focused on treating the person as a whole, and finding the cause of the disease…not just the symptoms.
The body needs certain nutrients to function on a cellular level. When the body is deficient in any given area, the body accommodates and utilizes sources from elsewhere to create the desired action. Once the stores are entirely depleted at the source, the body cannot complete that particular action and the cell becomes dysfunctional. If the body has enough dysfunctional cells, it can produce dysfunctional tissue, and even organ systems. Over a period of time, the dysfunctional tissue creates systemic symptoms signaling disease. The process has been occurring for some time, but due to the body’s incredible adaption mechanisms…the symptoms are silent until homeostasis cannot be obtained and the body is overwhelmed. Symptoms are warning signs that your body’s homeostasis is being disturbed. A complete analysis of the body, along with tissue samples, gives a complete picture of the cellular health and any potential deficiencies that may be present. From that information, a nutritional protocol is produced that is unique for every patient.
Medical nutrition is an innovative, science-based look at nutritional strengths and weaknesses through an individual's blood test and analysis of hair, urine, and stool. This scientific approach can offer a clear plan for your optimum health.
This is the most comprehensive nutrition and health program available. Based on a 52-point blood panel and an in-depth analysis of your urine and hair, a detailed report is comprised using multiple factors to address deficiencies, toxicities and causes of symptoms down to the function of the organ systems at a cellular level.
Your report will include:
- Individualized supplement recommendations & dosages specific to your test findings, age, sex, & weight.
- In consideration to prescription medication side effects, a detailed analysis of the potential correlation to current signs and symptoms.
- Dietary recommendations with meal recipes that are personalized to your body’s needs.
- Easy monitoring of test levels to accurately track progression of test results for effective treatment.
- Incorporates multiple factors for each condition or diagnosis including your symptoms, medications, blood tests, hair tests, chelation and urine tests.
- Comprehension overall analysis of health at the cellular level, to aid in correction and enhancement of overall health and wellness.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions, please call our Eugene chiropractic office.
Chiropractic wellness starts here * Chiropractic wellness starts here * Chiropractic wellness starts here * Chiropractic wellness starts here *